Sharetribe's Stripe-powered payment system helps your buyers purchase goods and services from your providers. The buyers can pay with either their credit or debit card. As the administrator of the marketplace, you can easily charge a fee for each transaction.
This guide will help you get started with Stripe Payments.
- What is Stripe?
- Countries and currencies supported by Stripe
- How to enable Stripe Payments
- How to disable Stripe after it has been connected
- How to create a Stripe account and configure your API keys
- How to apply for Stripe Connect review (the US accounts only)
- What providers need to do to receive payments by credit card with Stripe
- Supported countries for providers' accounts (Custom / Managed Accounts) when using Stripe
- How to define a commission fee with stripe
- What are Stripe's payment processing fees?
- How the Stripe payment flow works
- An in-depth guide about the Stripe transaction process with screenshots from the buyer's and sellers perspectives
- How to delay payments and hold funds with Stripe
- Example transactions with Stripe payments
- Can users issue refunds with Stripe?
- How to announce that Stripe too is now available to your providers: an email template