How to search users in your marketplace admin panel
- log in your marketplace with your administrator account
- go to the Manage users tab
- type your search criteria in the search bar: you can search by name, email, or display name
- select some specific status that you want to filter by. The available statuses are: Accepted, Admin, Disabled, Pending, Posting allowed, Unconfirmed
- hit Search
- That's it! The list of users matching your criteria is now displayed
If there is a long list of users matching your search, you can switch to another page via the pagination buttons at the bottom.
How to view the full list of users in your marketplace
By default when you open the Manage users section, all accepted and disabled user accounts are displayed.
After a search, you can click the Show all button next to the Search button to display all users again.
How to get more information about your users
If you want to know a bit more about your users, you can always export your user list to a CSV file and find more information.
You can learn more in this article.