Sometimes you would like to be able to help your users update their profile information. Other times you want to remove sensitive information from a user profile or improve the quality of the information provided, like adding an image when someone has forgotten to add one.
How to access the "Edit user profile" feature
You can access the "Edit profile" feature in two ways.
Via the shortcut in the "Users / Manage users" table in your Admin panel
- Log in to your marketplace with an admin account
- Go to the "Users / Manage users" page in your Admin panel
- Find the user you want to edit
- From the Actions column, click "Edit user"
Via the user profile
- Browse the user profile
- Click the "Edit profile" button in the "Admin actions" section
Editing the users' profile
You can edit the user's profile exactly as you would do on your own. You will notice a banner clearly indicating the name of the user whose profile you are modifying.
Don't forget to click the save button at the end of the form to save the information.