Sharetribe's PayPal-powered payment system helps your buyers purchase goods and services from your sellers. The buyers can pay with either their credit card (no PayPal account required) or with their PayPal account. As the administrator of the marketplace, you can easily charge a fee for each transaction.
This guide will help you get started with PayPal payments.
- Countries and currencies supported by PayPal
- Accepted payment methods in your marketplace
- How to enable PayPal payments
- How to connect your PayPal account to your marketplace
- How to disable PayPal after it has been connected
- What sellers need to do in order to receive payments with PayPal
- How to define a commission
- How the commission is charged from the seller
- How the PayPal payment flow works
- When is the money released to the seller when somebody makes a purchase using PayPal?
- PayPal's payment processing fees
- How the refund process works
- How to solve the PayPal error "We are not able to process your payment [...] at this time"
- How to verify your PayPal account
- How to disable payments in your marketplace add free listings to your marketplace