Unfortunately at this time we do not offer this functionality. On Sharetribe the person who creates the listing is the one who needs to get paid.
The only way to achieve something similar to this is that the listing work as an advert. Potential service providers can contact the person with the job and they can agree on a price if it is not predetermined. The service provider would then have to create a listing that the person with the job purchases. A scenario like this might look like:
- User A inserts a request, "I want someone to fix my car: here are the details".
- Users B, C, and D are car mechanics. They can fix the car, and they have their own fees.
- Users B, C, and D send messages to User A. "I can fix your car for 50€, here is my experience..", "I will fix your car for 100€, here is my experience..", and "I can fix your car for 75€, here is my experience..".
- User A decides that they want to hire user D, because they have the most experience.
- User D creates a listing "Fixing a car", and puts the price 75€ for it and shares it with user A.
- User A buys the listing from user D
- User D fixes the car of user A, and both users write reviews for each other